Lawyer, specialized in Patent Law and Licenses
Lawyer, Certified Intellectual Property Lawyer, Master of Laws in European Law (LL.M. Eur.), European Lawyer (Univ. Würzburg), Business Mediator (CVM)
Degree in Law from the Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg;
Complementary studies in European Law at the Julius-Maximilians-Universiät Würzburg;
Legal clerkship in Schweinfurt, Würzburg and Bonn;
Training as a Business Mediator (CVM);
Master of Laws in European Law degree from the University of Würzburg
Lawyers Bar Association Munich, GRUR
Advice and representation in particular of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the field of intellectual property;
development and implementation of IP strategies by building up patent, trademark and design model portfolios.
Managing Intellectual Property "IP STARS" 2018: "Andreas Kabisch is a rising star to watch. He is a very smart and experienced practitioner with excellent skills and knowledge. He is very good at negotiating difficult issues.”
- "Protection of trade secrets in China by NNNs" - First publication of the article in GRUR-Prax issue No. 22/2018
- "Geistiges Eigentum vs. Digitaler Wandel:
Grenzen und Möglichkeiten der Durchsetzung von Immaterialgüterrechten bei digitalen Gütern"
("Intellectual Property vs. Digital Change: Limits and Possibilities for Enforcing Intellectual Property Rights in Digital Goods")
Authors: Manuel Soria Parra and Andreas Kabisch
Publisher: Tectum Wissenschaftsverlag; 1st edition (May 14, 2018)
- "Patent and utility model search in China: Lost in Translation?" – First publication of the article in GRUR Prax issue No. 9/2018
- "Fight for your (domain name) rights" – This article first appeared in World Trademark Review magazine issue 66, published by The IP Media Group. To view the issue in full, please go to www.worldtrademarkreview.com.
- Pharmaceutical Trademarks: A Global Guide 2017/2018, Chapter "Germany" (Co-Author), World Trademark Review
- Co-Author Unfair Trading Practices, Chapter "Germany", The Comparative Law Yearbook of International Business, Wolters Kluwer, Special Issue 2016.
- "Game of Laws" – This article first appeared in IPPro The Internet, magazine issue 50. To view the issue in full, please go to http://www.ipprotheinternet.com.
- „Time to evaluate if you are still in control“ - This article first appeared in World Trademark Review magazine issue 43, published by The IP Media Group. To view the issue in full, please go to www.worldtrademarkreview.com.